Last chance to book for Young Entrepreneurs Lunch with Tzvete Doncheva
TheBusinessDesk.com is delighted to welcome London business leader Tzvete Doncheva as speaker to our Young Entrepreneurs Lunch on 18 October at The Hilton Hotel in Nottingham – but this is your last chance to secure your tickets.
In an exclusive Q&A session, delegates will have the chance to hear::
- How are millennial entrepreneurs different to their predecessors?
- What new working practices are they promoting?
- How are this new wave of business leaders breaking down decades-old barriers around gender and diversity?
- Network with other young professionals from across the region
- Enjoy a two course lunch at the Hilton Nottingham.
At TheBusinessDesk.com’s Young Entrepreneurs Lunch, Tzvete, will share her experiences of being a young entrepreneur and how she thinks her generation can usher in new ways of working for the business leaders of the future.
Tzvete’s career in media started shortly after graduating from Queen Mary University of London in 2016. She worked as the UK correspondent for Bulgaria’s largest media group BTV where she covered UK breaking news and current affairs. She then used her communication and presentation skills developed as a TV reporter to transition into business development and PR. Prior to joining The Entrepreneurs Network, she helped launch and brand a co-working platform start-up which partners up with some of London’s finest hotels.