Last chance to secure your place for the East Midlands Property Lunch
Register for free to receive latest news stories direct to your inboxRegister
Time is running out for you to secure your place at our forthcoming East Midlands Property Lunch, to be held at Baresca in Nottingham at midday on Thursday 28 October.
Our hand-picked panel will talk about the future of the commercial property sector in the East Midlands as we enter a crucial period for our towns and cities – and take part in a Q&A session with you, the audience
The panel includes:
- Mark Boardman, Managing Director, BEM Services
- Tom Huffsmith, Project Manager, The Island Quarter, Conygar
- Victoria Green, Co-owner of Spenbeck & Lead – Heritage Regeneration, Lettings & Design
- John Holley, Investment Director, Watkin Jones
- Daniel Collins, Director, Polkey Collins
- Matthew Cunliffe, Director, Sitedesk
- Simon Graham, Digital Engineer, Willmott Dixon
Also, at this exclusive networking lunch, we’ll explore how technology is transforming major development projects across the East Midlands and what this technology will mean for the future of our towns and cities.
These property professionals from across the region will reveal the methods they’re using to model the future of our part of the UK and how having a team of civil, structural, electrical and mechanical engineers working together creates efficiencies across the lifetime of a scheme.